Just because the weather is changing, it doesn’t mean you can’t have a pretty outdoor wedding. A fall cottage or cabin wedding can be really beautiful.
Just have these things at the ready:
- an indoor contingency plan
- blankets, shawls and umbrellas for cool or wet weather
- a safe pathway to the ceremony or reception
- hot beverages to keep guests warm
- proper footwear (heels aren’t needed!)
- the right attitude, knowing that an outdoor wedding in the fall may require last-minute changes
Concept & photography: Little Twig Photography
Wedding designer: Eucalyptus Leaf Event Co.
Venue: Cabin on the 9
Florals: Parched Floral
Acrylic details: My Bold Studio
Stationery: Toronto Calligrapher
Furniture: Joani Wedding Decor
Charcuterie board: Let’s Brunch
Cake: Ashley’s Sweets Binbrook
Ring box: Eva’s Gift Store
Hair & makeup: Freebird Beauty Co.
Couple: Natalie & Lucas
Check out seven beautiful cottage weddings here!