Leading up to the big day, knock these fashion tasks off your to-do list.
1. Find the perfect rehearsal dinner outfit.
2. Get your rings polished – bands and engagement ring.
3. Break in your shoes. Scuff up the bottoms to give them some traction and practise walking in them if they are high.
4. Have your dress and veil steamed.
5. Assemble all your accessories (shoes, hairpiece, jewellery, clutch) and store them in one place so you don’t forget anything.
6. Be sure your undergarments are appropriate for your dress.
7. Buy a shawl, pashmina or jacket that complements your dress, in case it is chilly.
8. Find your something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new (if that’s your thing).
9. Purchase a garter if you plan on carrying out that tradition.
10. Pick up the tux, ensuring all pieces are included and the proper style and size.
11. Assemble an amazing honeymoon wardrobe and pack your suitcase if you’re leaving immediately after the wedding.
12. Try on your entire look one last time to be sure everything feels good. If it does, guess what? You are ready to walk down
Leave a Reply