Every bride pictures what she will look like walking down the aisle. But, what about what she looks like from behind as she walks past her guests? The back of the dress is just as important as the front, and the new line from Pronovias clearly took that into consideration. Along with having a gorgeous look, front and back, the Premiere Collection features:
- Abstract embroidery, reminiscent of leaves, creates extraordinary and exquisite designs in white, ivory and silver stones, which add a sense of brilliance to the dresses.
- Special fabrics, such as pleated Italian fabric, silk chiffon, and duchess satin, come to life in asymmetric drapes, voluminous frills and sculptural, abstract bows. Another stand-out feature of the collection are surprising combinations of fabrics, such as layers of lace between lengths of silk organza, embroidery that contrasts with delicate Chantilly lace, and mikado and tulle skirts.
- New silhouettes, unconventional, dynamic and original designs. It successfully fuses princess and A-line cuts with a mermaid style and the movement unique to flared skirts.
- Spectacular sleeves with stunning puff styles, vintage shoulder-pads, braided straps or cuffs with elaborate rhinestone designs. There are also draped details, and long, angular sleeves, which have been specially designed for these dresses.
- A number of gowns in red, reflecting the excitement and sophistication of the red carpet. The intense scarlet perfectly embellishes the details in the collection, such as rhinestone embroidery, sculpted bows, and draping tulle.
So which one would you choose?
Leave a Reply