If you’re looking for a magical setting, then the forest might be the perfect place for you to be married. Before you head off into the woods, though, consider the following:
1. Do you have a permit to be married in that location? There are several venues that boast a middle-of-the-forest option, so try those rather than a random wooded area.
2. Consider the time of day and lighting.
3. Candles are gorgeous, but dangerous. Be sure they are set up properly and watch for fire bans.
4. Bug spray will be your best friend.
5. See below for ultra pretty inspo!
Organization, coordination and styling: Mariages et Événements ME and Alice Monnier Photographie
Photography: Alice Monnier Photographie
Makeup: Highlight Maryse Bélanger
Cake: Vanille et confettis
Dress: Annick Mariage et Bal
Flowers: A la Vie au Vert
Chairs: ABP Quebec
Models: Andréanne Jobin and Jason Gagnon
Leave a Reply