Treat yourself to one last blowout as a single! This retro roller skating party is the perfect way to let loose and have some fun before the big day.
A few tips:
- Send out gorgeous invitations.
- Splurge on some pretty décor.
- Indulge in a pre-wedding cake or personalized cookies.
- Dress the part.
- Leave inhibitions at the door.
- Don’t forget to hire an epic photographer to capture every moment with your BFFs.
Coordination & floral design: Unfazed Floral
Photography: Chelsea Abram Photography
Location: Studio Three
Cake & desserts: Melanie’s Cakes
Stationery: Write It Out Loud
Décor: Wedding Supply Co.
Vintage rentals: The Oscillitarium
Roller rink: Scooter’s Roller Palace
Silk scarf, ribbons & runner: The Maple Den
Dress & accessories: Silk Row Bridal
Hair & makeup: RM Beauty Lounge
Models: Rachel Lynn Proud, Juliana Bastone
Videography: Erin Harris Photography
See more bachelorette ideas here.