The pandemic brought around an eloping trend that hasn’t been seen in years and years. And what people forget, is that eloping doesn’t have to mean running to City Hall (although, that is an option, too). Eloping can mean beautiful décor, a delicious mean and stunning photography.
Feel free to splurge on all the details, while still taking advantage of the benefits of eloping:
- Your focus will be strictly on you and your partner
- You don’t have to feel nervous about being in front of a crowd
- You can feel comfortable to be candid with your thoughts and emotions
- You can do it anywhere – an exotic location, perhaps?
- You avoid the stress of planning a bigger event
- You’ll save some money
Eloping also doesn’t mean impulsive. Plan your day well ahead of time to make it perfect.
Couple: Jen & Abby
Photography: Olive & Bean Photography and Kaitlyn Mari Photography
Planning + décor: Remy June Events
Invitations: Moss & Marble Design
Florals: De La Flore Designs
Venue: Sitka Farms
Hair & makeup: Henrietta Beauty
Dress: Fern & Moon Bridal
Veil & hair accessories: Davie & Chiyo
Cake: Cakes by Peddie
Want to see more elopement inspo? Check it out!