Outdoor weddings are back in a big way, and a winery is one of the most romantic and picturesque venues to host a reception.
There are so many reasons to have a wedding at a winery:
- You know the drinks will be great. (Do a wine tasting before the big day!)
- They are romantic and sophisticated, but also have a chill vibe. It’s a great balance.
- You’re provided with a beautiful backdrop for photos. Those rows of vines!
- You can do the ceremony and reception at one location.
- There is usually the option to host your event indoors or outdoors.
- All wineries have a uniqueness about them, so you can choose one that suits your personality.
- The wine. Did we mention that already?
Planning & design: Danielle Jackson Events
Photography: Ariana del Mundo Photography
Venue: Greenlane Estate Winery
Florals: Beaux Florals
Tabletop: Simply Beautiful Décor
Furniture rental: Special Event Rentals
Décor rental: Boutique Linen Rentals
Dress: Daughters of Simone, Silk Row Bridal
Suit: Collins Clothiers
Jewelry: Sfara Designs
Hair & makeup: Pro Makeup by Natasha
Couple: Jessica & Michael Howden
Read this article and more in our Spring 2022 issue of Today’s Bride!