Your honeymoon should be memorable. Perfect! So, whether you like calm, relaxing resorts, busy city life or thrilling adventures, Brazil has it all. It can capture your heart and make you fall in love all over again.
Brazil has something for everyone. Explore the incredible culture in the cities of Rio De Janeiro, Salvador, and Sao Paulo, where you can visit famous landmarks, beaches, and enjoy the wild nightlife.
Relax in retreats and spas, some in the wilderness. Have an exciting adventure in the Amazon rainforest and Amazon river, where you can go hiking, zip lining, or boating and drink in the fantastic views. Brazil gives you a wide range of experiences to choose from because, in Brazil, every day is a new adventure!
Stay in a small boutique hotel, in a large resort, a B&B or even rent a house. It depends on the experience you want to have.
The Almescar five-star spa at the UXUA hotel, on the town green of the fishing village of Trancoso, is called by many “paradise on earth”. It is a hidden hotel – there is no hotel sign, only a hidden entrance through an antique fisherman casa.
Brazil has great diversity. Take in the annual Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Recife and Olinda. Enjoy the urban mosaic of São Paulo to the cultural energy of Pernambuco and Bahia, the wilderness of the Amazon rainforest and world-class landmarks such as the Iguaçu Falls. You will certainly create your own memories.
- The primary language is Portuguese.
- Currency is the Brazilian real.
- In some areas, temperatures rarely dip below 23.8º C. Rio de Janeiro, for example, is pleasant year-round with slightly cooler winters than summers.
- The FIFA world cup will take place in 2014 from mid-June to mid-July in cities throughout Brazil.
- Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world and has wide-ranging possibilities for visitors.
Go to visitbrasil.com for more.
Photos courtesy of ostill/shuterstock.com and pichugin dmitry @ shuterstock.com.