Your choice of décor can be a tricky aspect when you start planning your wedding.
- Mix it up when it comes to table centrepieces and floral arrangements. This ‘high’ and ‘low’ combination will look great as well as help cut costs.
- Place disposable cameras on all the tables and encourage your guests to take candid pictures throughout the evening. It will be fun to see your wedding through their eyes.
- The vibe of every wedding is dictated by the décor.
- Classic never goes out of style.There’s nothing wrong with bright loud colours to spice up your event, but white-on-white always looks clean and classy. Use whites for bouquets, all-white linens, a white wedding cake, waiters dressed in tuxedos with white jackets – and, of course, a white limousine.
- Lighting is such an important (and usually forgotten) element. Find out if your venue can provide cool effects to create shapes with light.