Win Your Designer Gown
From Impression Bridal
Rules and Regulations
- To enter, complete the official entry form. No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Must be received on or before midnight, XXX. (The Contest Closing Date)
- One grand prize will be awarded consisting of a wedding dress provided by Impressions Bridal. The winner will be given the opportunity to choose one of four dresses supplied by Impressions Bridal. (Maximum retail value: $XXX).
- The contest is open to all couples residing in Canada, eighteen or older, and marrying between June 30, 2012 and XXX. Employees of Today’s BRIDE, Impression Bridal., their affiliate companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the contest judging organization and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Today’s BRIDE and/or Impression Bridal The winner of the contest will be announced at CanadianBride.com.
- A random draw will be made in Toronto, Ontario on XXX at 10 a.m. from all eligible entries received. To win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, and will be required to sign a standard declaration/release form confirming compliance with rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded.
- The prize must be accepted as is and cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer. The prize is not transferable to a third party.
- The contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct and awarding of a prize in this publicity contest may be submitted to the Degie des Loteries et Courses du Quebec.
- Today’s Bride reserves the right to replace this trip with one of equal or greater value if unforeseen circumstances dictate.