Melia Hotels International in Cuba offers an infinite world of romance to host the wedding of your dreams and to enjoy an unforgettable honeymoon. Let Melia hotels, the wedding specialists in Cuba, take part of your amazing journey together and celebrate your love! Share this incredible experience with family and friends and enjoy a free wedding package, including the notary fees! If you prefer a more intimate ceremony with very few or no guests, you may choose from a selection of wedding packages such as our Memorable Wedding or more deluxe programs such as Luxury, Glamorous Wedding or Paradise of Love.
Our on-site wedding coordinators will ensure a worry free ceremony as well as an amazing vacation with your guests. Indulge in our resorts offering Royal Service and you will never want to return from your honeymoon!
Here are some pointers to help you plan your dream day in Paradise:
1. Select your resort according to the hotels listed in our wedding section on our website (www.meliacuba.com). Even though weddings are celebrated in all 25 of our properties in Cuba, these 12 selected hotels have an expertise worth choosing them for.
2. For Canadian single couples, only valid passport and original birth certificate are required (no translation). If divorced or widowed, you must contact the Cuban consulate in the area for the translation and the legalization of your original documents
3. Book the trip with your travel agent as soon as you can in order to book a wedding date with the notary public in Cuba. We recommend to book at least 6 months in advance for more possibilities of an afternoon ceremony (2 months or more, if the hour is of no importance).
4. To book a wedding date, Melia Hotels International Cuba’s office in Canada must receive the wedding form duly completed. To request a copy, please ask your travel agent to contact our office in Canada. Your wedding planning will be done with your travel agent thru our office in Canada
5. Your wedding package will include the basics needed for a wonderful wedding surrounded by an amazing tropical setting! Please make sure to visit our website ca.weddingcubachannel.com for full details. You will then need to select “international version” on the top right corner in order to change the page for Canada English.
6. Keep in mind that March, April, May and November are the busiest months of the year for weddings in Cuba. Consequently the request should be received at least 6 months or more in advance for afternoon ceremony requests and at least 9 months in Melia Las Dunas, the most popular hotel.