The cat-eye looks of the past are back – sexy, smouldering and bolder than ever. The key to getting it right is to understand both the shape of your eye and the shape of your face.
To create the cat-eye wings, you will need a liner pencil and liquid eyeliner. (Using liquid eyeliner takes a little practice but delivers great results.)
Tricks of the Trade
• Apply your eyeshadow before you apply your eyeliner.
• Use a liner pencil and create a soft line along your upper lid, close to your eyelashes. This acts as a guide for your winged liner.
• Start the liner from the bottom lash line and swing up if your eyes tend to turn down. This gives the eye a lifted look.
• Dot the liquid liner across your lid from the inner corner to the outer one, allowing you to easily apply the liner across your lash line.
• Try using a small piece of scotch tape (after you line the eyelid with liquid liner) to help mark the perfect angle if you’re having trouble creating the wings.