Modern brides no longer need to rely on paper charts when checking off their list of “to do’s” before walking down the aisle. With so many new smart phones, accessories and easy-to-use apps, navigating the complex world of wedding planning is a breeze so bridezilla will stay a blushing bride! Below are some wedding day success tips from a Best Buy Mobile expert.
Top Wedding Devices and Accessories
- Capture and share memories leading up to the big day with the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (doesn’t worry, it won’t stand out- this new device comes in white). Share your memories with your friends on your social media sites like Facebook and Twitter in real-time! $249.99 on a two year plan
- Protect your smartphone in style with a fashionable case by Case-Mate that matches your colours – we love this one in Rose Gold. With an extensive line of design-conscious accessories, Case-Mate gives you the ability to choose the case that suits your special day! $39.99
- Save money on a DJ by creating your own rockin’ playlists. Blast them out with the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker and everyone will dance the night away. $219.99
- More than just a timepiece, the Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch can help you get in shape for the big day. Bluetooth 4.0 technology connects the smartwatch to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so with a range of compatible apps, this smartwatch can act as a pedometer and personal trainer!
- We all know multi-tasking is an important part of wedding planning. Enjoy the ease of making and taking calls when your hands are full with the Plantronics M165 Marque 2 headset. It uses dual microphones to reduce noise and wind, giving you clear, crisp audio.
Save money on a photographer and use the Sony 18.2MP 10X Optical Zoom Digital Camera to take your own engagement photos! Use it with your iPhone or Android device and with one-touch NFC/WiFi, it’s never been easier to capture and share DSLR-quality pictures of you and your groom!
Top Wedding Apps
- Searching for the perfect gown is now in the palm of your hands with the Wedding Dress Look Book from TheKnot.com This app is for busy brides-to-be looking for the perfect wedding dress. (Available on Android and iOS for free).
- Wedding Countdown can countdown your wedding in many different units: Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Heartbeats or Kisses! (Available on iOS and Android for free)
- Wedding Party is the app for your entire wedding journey! Collect photos from all your friends, family and guests and help them connect and share at all of your wedding events & occasions. Share your schedule and logistical details; keep track of the dates with a wedding countdown; and organize all of your wedding related photos into albums. (Available on Android and iOS for free).
- Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s gift registry app offers you the ultimate registry tool. Whether you’re planning for that big day or going as a guest, this app helps you create, manage or find a registry. Finding that perfect gift has never been easier! (Available on iOS and Android for free)